Sign in

I forgot my password.

IB fans are getting too grabby

Big_J_McNasty

Seriously people they'll get the third episode out when they can, they probably want to get Ray and/or everyone on for the last episode. Everyone tweeting and bitching about it are just making them not want to put out a new episode.

41 Replies

Parks

Ass To Ass

BUT I NEED A THIRD EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLEARLY YOU DON'T HAVE TO RELEASE TEN EPISODES BY OCTOBER FIRST, BUT YOU PROMISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

absolutezilch

Hey Big Zam!

I think the reason people are pressing them is because they might have lost eligibility for the podcast awards by not releasing it before the 1st but I'm not completely sure. Either way, I liked XX (maybe they should just end it there on a high note?).

TheXRayFactor

Based Deak

ok

Deleted user

The podcast awards got moved to April. So no new episode until around then.

IceCube

Grand Wizard

@simsoy:
Can confirm:
CHAT Image

B0r1ng

@IceCube: Provide evidence from the IB crew now.

deadshadow

foking furry

hey shut the fuck up newfag you don't evew know mang

absolutezilch

Hey Big Zam!

@IceCube: Oooh, that is quite the pickle.

I think it's weird that they'd be handing out 2014 awards in 2015 but I guess that's just me.

LV_Wizard

Lord_Haiku

@absolutezilch: Maybe some complications came up.

absolutezilch

Hey Big Zam!

@LV_Wizard: I'm sure they did. I just figured the recovery time from any staff/ownership changes shouldn't offset their schedule by that much but I suppose it must be a complicated affair.

IceCube

Grand Wizard

The podcast awards were acquired by New Media Expo, which runs an expo (shocker) during April, so maybe they wanted to align the awards with the con?

absolutezilch

Hey Big Zam!

@IceCube: That actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the info, IceCube!

Big_J_McNasty

Either way, we will find out what happens when it happens. Getting all red in the face about it won't change anything. I also stand by the belief that if they do in fact miss the deadline they will give us the year of episodes since they technically couldn't win or lose then.

IceCube

Grand Wizard

@Big_J_McNasty:
CHAT Image

Zac

Sheriff

@Big_J_McNasty:Good luck with that

Parks

Ass To Ass

@IceCube: Hopefully that will help legitimize the Podcast Awards.

Big_J_McNasty

@Zac: It could happen. Probably not but its something to think about.

Zac

Sheriff

@Big_J_McNasty:We can always hope

• +1
LV_Wizard

Lord_Haiku

@Zac: I think I'll just find a new podcast because hoping=waiting for new episodes, fuck that.

Big_J_McNasty

@LV_Wizard: Well you should have other podcasts anyway.

absolutezilch

Hey Big Zam!

This new podcast talk reminds me, if anyone watches Impractical Jokers, they also have a podcast by the name of 'The Tenderloins Podcast'. I'm only in the middle of the first podcast episode and so far it's pretty good.

Parks

Ass To Ass

@absolutezilch: I watched a little bit of it, I thought the personas the "hosts" of the show might be in weren't interesting enough for me.

absolutezilch

Hey Big Zam!

@Parks: I can see what you're saying. The whole premise of the show is based around pretty normal people being thrown into uncomfortable, awkward interactions with random people in the public. I suppose that's not everyone's cuppa tea.

absolutezilch

Hey Big Zam!

I like uncomfortable humour though hahah xD
Click to play

AwYeah

@super_legit

@absolutezilch:I remember hearing that one of the guys on that show had to register as a sex offender for taking a picture of his penis with a couple's camera and then they refused to sign a release form. Actually saw that episode, it was pretty good.

absolutezilch

Hey Big Zam!

@AwYeah: Can't wait to reach that episode; sounds terrific.

Parks

Ass To Ass

@absolutezilch: I didn't think the show was weird in any way, their commentary didn't grab me in.

LV_Wizard

Lord_Haiku

@Big_J_McNasty: I kind of just stick with one podcast at a time, idk, I prefer listening podcasts out of habit more than anything, so if a podcast features topics I'm interested in, and they come out fairly frequently, I just listen to 'em singularly.

Shannon

Queen

I miss the episodes, and would like Episode XXX to show up at some point, but if it never comes Im indifferent. I have the Mikecasts, as well as texting Mike - which after like the 5th episode was the main reason to listen to the episodes (to hear the crazy stories our Overlord shared)

IceCube

Grand Wizard

Didn't Ray do his typical "Internet Box Assemble!" tweet on the weekend?
EDIT: Yup, he did. 
CHAT Image

IceCube

Grand Wizard

He could just be joshin' though.

Zac

Sheriff

@IceCube:Nah Ray is always serious

BreadWolf

Weinerlord

God forbid fans come to expect content once the podcast crew starts putting out new episodes on a weekly basis. I don't see why they'd be confused or upset at all when the creation of new episodes suddenly stops before IB is eligible for the award they clearly set out to obtain.

But of course, nobody is actually entitled to free entertainment. I'm just glad there's any new episodes at all, even if IB is never able to keep a schedule.

With that said, I think making a thread to complain about people complaining is sort of obnoxious.
Enjoy the self-righteousness while it lasts, bruh.

IceCube

Grand Wizard

@BreadWolf:
Bro you need to stop complaining about people complaining about people complaining.

deadshadow

foking furry

>be me
>don't care
>wait patiently 4 half life3
>gaben is love
>gaben is life

Parks

Ass To Ass

@deadshadow: Personally I'm waiting for Skate 4 and Fallout 4. Hopefully they will be at VGA 2014.

deadshadow

foking furry

@Parks: i hope 4 will be engaging like 3 but the story of NV

Parks

Ass To Ass

@deadshadow: I hope it's similar to 3 and NV, but feel new.

deadshadow

foking furry

@Parks: i also wanna be overpowered as shit you are the hero who will save the world and take missiles to the face like it's nothing

Parks

Ass To Ass

@deadshadow: That's why I always play side quests as soon as I can.

BreadWolf

Weinerlord

@IceCube:
CHAT Image

You must be signed in to reply.