Sign in

I forgot my password.

Pokemon turns 20 years old, yo

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Anyone kept up with the event so far? Once a month an Event only legendary is given away via serial code. This months is mew, and I had to reserve my code at a second store to get my Mew, but I god damn got a legit Mew. Can't wait for next months Celibi!

40 Replies

Neal

ROLF

ROLF

Deleted user

I got 5 legit Mews. Great part of having 5 games I can use the codes on.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@BBurn0: I tried getting 2 because I have 2 games (Y and O.Ruby) but there was only 1 EB games in my area that had them. But I got 1 and that's what counts.

Parks

Ass To Ass

I haven't played Pokémon since GBA.

deadshadow

foking furry

rip in peace 1998

Deleted user

@oilfire30:
I may work at a GameStop. But I'm the guy that if people ask, and I can tell they are legit about it, I'll give them multiple codes.

Parks

Ass To Ass

@BBurn0: u iz l3g1t gaem3r.

cannonofdoom

Superannuate

Celebrate by playing Pocket Mortys

TheXRayFactor

Based Deak

it's shit

ClearLensCap

wait what? how does one get these mews?

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@ClearLensCap: It can vary depending on where you live, but usually it's an EB-games or Gamestop equivalent.
Here is a confirmed list for the year.

ClearLensCap

@oilfire30: damn, don't live near a gamestop. But who knows? maybe a miracle will happen

Deleted user

@ClearLensCap:
If you have any friends in a city, ask them to get you a code.

Deleted user

Does anybody even want LV 100s? I think that ruins the point of using the Pokemon.

SpongeyGString

Akari~n!

Can't wait to finally get a Meloetta

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@BBurn0: For some people, some moves require the user to be LV 100 in order to learn the move, a great example of this is that mew can only learn the move Aura Sphere once it reaches LV 100.

Others just like having the pokemon as some people only need event pokemon in order to actually complete the entire 720 pokemon pokedex.

Deleted user

@oilfire30:
I mean event LV 100s. I love getting them to that level myself. I don't like it being handed to me. Also, with the event Mew, if you take it to the move tutor you can teach it Transform.

Deleted user

@SpongeyGString:
My all time favourite Pokemon. I was lucky enough to get one in Black.

SpongeyGString

Akari~n!

@BBurn0: After Platinum I didn't play another Pokémon game until ORAS so I only recently went back and played Gen V, meaning I missed all the events from that time :/

Deleted user

@SpongeyGString:
That sucks. Victini was super OP.

SpongeyGString

Akari~n!

@BBurn0: I've used them on Showdown but it's just not the same as having them in the games, really

Deleted user

@SpongeyGString:
Yeah, it's very different.

deadshadow

foking furry

so are people still into pokemanz

Deleted user

@deadshadow:
Heck yeah!

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@deadshadow: Yes.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

Something about mudkips.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Currently training up my new shiny Kingdra, pretty cool.

deadshadow

foking furry

@Chenzo: i remember that

deadshadow

foking furry

Click to play

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

@deadshadow: It shall last for all time or at least until everyone forgets about it. Which I guess can be said for pretty much anything.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Holy shit Dittos are worth a lot on the GTS. I offered a LV 36 Japanese Ditto with the Limber ability asking for an Electivire of any gender or Level... I got a LV 89 Electivire in return.

Parks

Ass To Ass

@oilfire30: Are Dittos rare?

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@Parks: You can get them from Friend Safaris and the Pokemon Village in Pokemon X and Y, and on Mirage Islands/Caves on ORAS. So to an extent, yes. The more valuable ones though are international ones since they are used for the Masuda Method of shiny hunting (breeding 2 Pokemon from different nationalities increases the chance of shiny Pokemon) but those are easy enough to get just by offering one of your Dittos for somebody else's Ditto.

Deleted user

@oilfire30:
Beat me to it again. Damn son.

Parks

Ass To Ass

@oilfire30: I didn't know that type of breeding had a name. A buddy of mine had an import copy of Ruby, and I tried to get a shiny Absol.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

I'm still saving my load until Sun and Moon come out.

I think that's the right terminology to use.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Click to play

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Click to play

Parks

Ass To Ass

@oilfire30: Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Deleted user

@oilfire30:
Sounds like it should be music in the next PunchOut!

You must be signed in to reply.