Sign in

I forgot my password.

Everyone go and see Sausage Party

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

Best movie of 2016. It was really funny. Not spoiling anything, but the last 5 minutes of the movie was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen, without exaggeration.

26 Replies

sonny88p

Replying to OP:
"Best movie of 2016"

Deadpool
Keanu
Mr. Right
The Nice Guys

did you not watch these?

• +1
My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@sonny88p: Nope. But I think Sausage Party would be a much superior movie even if I did see them.

But in all seriousness, it is a fantastic film, and I never like films. I would highly reccomend seeing it if you're into the kind of humor that's on the Internet Box or just crude humor in general.

deadshadow

foking furry

im not a fan of seth rogan

• +1
TheXRayFactor

Based Deak

MAKE ME DO IT

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@TheXRayFactor: It got 83% on Rotten Tomatoes, if that'll sweeten the deal?

AwYeah

@super_legit

@sonny88p: I've seen only 2 of those, but I agree with those 2

Deleted user

Replying to OP:
But vulgar cartoons try too hard alot of the time.

• +1
deadshadow

foking furry

@BBurn0: like rick and morty

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@deadshadow: Roasted.

KorporalKitty

PAM

no

• +1
Deleted user

@deadshadow:
Actually, Rick and Morty is good because it doesn't try too hard, and the story is actually interesting. Most other things on Adult Swim are what I'm talking about though.

ClearLensCap

I absolutely disagree, Swiss Army Man was the best movie I've seen in years.

Deleted user

@ClearLensCap:
I've actually been interested in that one.

Parks

Ass To Ass

I don't like the art style, and I hated the trailer's. I don't plan to see it, and my perception is that it's lazy comedy.

bubblejuice

kose mochen

Allegedly the animation studio Nitrogen was treated like crap and half of the animators weren't mentioned in the credits.
Here's a link
In the comments section uncredited workers at Nitrogen stated that they were forced to work overtime or be blacklisted. And that over 30 animators that worked on the project quit.

deadshadow

foking furry

@bubblejuice: that's a shitty thing to do

Parks

Ass To Ass

@bubblejuice: Nitrogen's mostly made low budget movies, It's shitty for a small studio to have a crappy environment for their first "notable" project. Now they're known for being a nightmarish work space.

deadshadow

foking furry

@Parks: i hope their animators move off to better studios

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@deadshadow: Yeah. Let's hope so. Animators put so much time into work, which you don't see until you actually try to animate from scratch. It sucks that this sort of stuff had to happen.

My_nama_Jeff

Oil

@bubblejuice: The workplace treatments with the threats and stuff is highly illegal and shouldn't be tolerated. HOWEVER, although it doesn't make them morally right by any stretch of the imagination, but some contracts say that quitting will get you blacklisted which is indeed 100% legal. In this situation, it's probably not going to be easy for Nitrogen to even stay afloat after this considering that they've lost around $6 million dollars (I'm guessing it may go down to a $5 million dollar loss, but I could be wrong) which is a lot for a small studio like that, they only have 60% of the animators they had originally, and they are seen as very immoral all lead to them looking like a shitty company that will probably go bust.

Grump_Reference

You're not my real dad!

Parks

Ass To Ass

@Grump_Reference: I don't understand the reference.

Deleted user

@Parks:
Probably some sort of grump reference.

Parks

Ass To Ass

@BBurn0: If it is, I'm unfamiliar with it.

Deleted user

@Parks:
I was making fun of his name.

Parks

Ass To Ass

@BBurn0: It's not too far from actual Grumps references.

You must be signed in to reply.