@super_legit

Looks like it doesn't suck. So far.

Deleted user

I'm buying it day one.

Spoky

@Mike:But is it a girl's console?

Parks

Ass To Ass

Maybe. My backlog's already long as hell, and it won't be shorter in 4/5 months. I won't need a new system either.

absolutezilch

Hey Big Zam!

Gonna wait a couple of months before buying it I reckon.

Chenzo

( ͡° ͜ʖ

Unless the stars align just so for Nintendo to reveal their open-world Pokemon RPG as a Switch exclusive, I don't see myself getting it.

deadshadow

foking furry

probs won't buy it but i like that nintendo tryies to make things different

ltayl1

Depends how much it is. Anything over $400 AUD is gonna make me think twice about getting it.

Eddie

Depends on how it works in real use. For all we know they made it look smooth in the commercial, but moving all those parts might be clunky and annoying.

For me it also depends on how many mainstream games are developed for it. In the first look they showed skyrim, so that's promising, but as someone who isn't that big a nintendo fan the amount of other games that will be available matters.

Also as a fan of esports I want to add how I found it interesting how they added the esports part at the end with splatoon. Seems like nintendo is really shifting their views on esports which is nice. It also indicates a push for esports in Japan which is also really cool because recently Japan has been growing in LoL and other esports. I am interested in seeing if competitive splatoon played on nintendo switches in stadiums. It seems really silly to me, but who knows?

Zackizzle

Gonna wait until there is a game I want to play on it. I don't need more hardware gathering dust.

You must be signed in to reply.